The wireless Ozone (O3) sensor can detect 20–250 parts per billion and is great to use to detect trace amounts of O3. The uav ozone monitoring system allows you to cover a wide outdoor area in a variety of terrains. The O3 monitor can be shipped with Temperature and Relative Humidity sensors and combined with several other sensors such as CO2, CO, NO2 Particulate, VOC even radiation to provide you with accurate information about the environment.
A user-friendly online dashboard allows you to monitor an unlimited number of facilities worldwide, 24/7, allowing for increased efficiency and time management.
Aretas offers an Ozone monitoring system that offers more:
- Monitor multiple locations remotely, 24/7, worldwide.
- Access live data, track trends, archive historical data for comparisons (data logger).
- Receive customized notifications alerting you to adverse fluctuations in real-time.
- Ability to add other Aretas sensors as needed.
- Sensitive and accurate.
- Simple, sturdy case designed to last.
Contact a live Aretas representative today to discuss your unique needs.
Ground-level ozone is a harmful air pollutant. Ozone monitoring is important to workplace health and safety because O3 is highly irritating to the respiratory system. Undetected ozone is also costly to industrial and manufacturing businesses as it damages synthetic materials.