- Patrol hazardous or inaccessible terrain quickly
- Low-light surveillance with thermal imaging
- Remote observations and documentation for law enforcement
- Accurate GPS for location referencing during investigations
- Save money over plane or helicopter support
- Search and rescue support
- Public & school education
Download the Conservation Officer UAV solutions sheet
Environmental Protection Solutions
With a variety of sensor component options specifically packaged for environmental assessments, gathering the data needed has never been easier. UAV’s with sensors to detect carbon monoxide, volatile organic compounds, particulates, temperature, humidity even radiation can be quickly deployed in the field. On top of the capabilities outlined above, sensor data allows for;
- Live data from multiple sensors to make immediate decisions while in the field
- Collect and archive data from a wide area quickly including geolocation info for later analysis
- Collect and upload data to online analytics for remote viewing at a command center
- Remote hazardous or emergency scene assessments
Training and Support
Aretas Aerial is a full-service UAV solutions provider offering ongoing training and support to ensure our partners can make the most of the latest aerial and monitoring technologies. We prepare your team for real-world operations before their first deployment.
Contact a live Aretas representative today to discuss how we can support your team (877) 218-6232.
Additionally Aretas is developing a tandem decoy capability. As hunters and poachers are becoming wise to the use of decoys by law enforcement Aretas is developing more realistic animatronic decoys equipped with high-tech sensor, alerting and camera capabilities. The decoys can tie into the same command center as that used by the drones which can be deployed simultaneously.